Your Extra Space are specialists in planning, constructing and installing luxury garden buildings.
The Technical team provide solutions to varying issues to maintain our high standards to keep our customers happy.
Whether it’s changing a piece of cladding or repairing a garden building our field technicians provide an all-round positive experience to our customers.
The work is varied and sometimes demanding with early starts. You will be scheduled slots in which to perform rectifications, so timekeeping is key. Applicants will need to have previous experience in a similar role and be able to demonstrate some or all of the following skills, experience and/or qualifications:
Previous experience in fitting, carpentry, joinery or woodworking.
Cosmetic decorating works, caulking etc.
Painting, sanding and filling.
Replacement of building components. (metalwork, wooden cladding etc)
PVC Window and glass fitting.
Confident and polite as this is a customer-facing role.
Your daily duties will include:
- Attending pre-arranged jobs to rectify outstanding issues. This is always varied in nature and scale.
- Reporting back to the office team should there be any outstanding issues.
- Restocking of materials on the van. Provided by Your Extra Space for work use. (you will need your own transport to get to and from our factory)
- Working outside as part of a small team or on your own.
- Travelling daily to sites.
Skills set required:
- Excellent timekeeping
- Great work ethic
- Positive outlook
- Good eye for detail
- Driven to learn about our buildings (full training will be provided.)
- A previous customer-facing role.
- Previous construction experience. This could be decorating, carpentry, metalwork, groundworks.
- Flexibility in their approach to work.
Pay and conditions:
Salary to be discussed upon interview
Full-time position – Monday – Friday (weekends if needed )
Minimum 40hrs (additional overtime if wanted)
20 days holiday plus all bank holidays
Tools and safety equipment
Company contribution Pension Scheme
Your Extra Space offers stable, full-time employment with great benefits and excellent career progression potential for the right candidates. We are based in Camberley , GU16 7PLAll candidates must have a driver’s license and access to their own vehicle (a van will be provided to attend site)